Blunt cerebrovascular injury practice management guidelines: The Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
What does BCVI stand for?
BCVI stands for Blunt Cerebrovascular Injury
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCVI
We have 1 other meaning of BCVI in our Acronym Attic
- Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Boston Community Venture Fund
- Beaver Creek Volunteer Fire Department
- Broad Channel Volunteer Fire Department (Broad Channel, NY)
- Bon de Cession Ou de Valeur Garantie
- Business Club Vitesse-Gelredome (Dutch networking organization)
- Battery Creek Veterinary Hospital (Beaufort, South Carolina)
- Belize Council for the Visually Impaired
- Bicaudate Cerebral Ventricular Index
- Black-Capped Vireo (bird)
- Battery Cell Voltage Monitor (satellite telemetry subsystem)
- Business Component Virtual Machine
- British Columbia Veterinary Medical Association (Canada)
- Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena (Binghamton, NY)
- British Columbia Vegetable Marketing Commission (Canada)
- Basket Club des Vosges du Nord (French basketball club)
- Badminton Chaponnay Val d'Ozon (French)
- Beweging vir Christelik-Volkseie Onderwys (RSA)
- Blast Compression Valveless Pulsejet
- Basis Classified Vector Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In cases of blunt cerebrovascular injury, four-vessel cerebral angiography was performed whenever any of the following findings were observed: an unexplained neurologic deficit inconsistent with CT findings, the presence of Homer syndrome, a LeFort II or III fracture, a cervical spine injury, or a neck soft-tissue injury.
Recent literature suggests that the true incidence of blunt cerebrovascular injury is higher than was initially described.