1 was the long-awaited formal acceptance of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group core specification by a recognized standards body.
What does BSIG stand for?
BSIG stands for Bluetooth Special Interest Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSIG
We have 3 other meanings of BSIG in our Acronym Attic
- Bile Salt-Independent Flow
- Bile Salt-Independent Fraction
- Biological Sciences Instructional Facility (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Bolton School Intranet Forums
- British Safety Industry Federation (UK)
- Business Solutions Integrated Framework (software)
- Blue Sky International Film Festival
- Background and Scale Invariant Feature Transform
- Bariatric Surgery Information Guide (resource)
- Binder Seidman International Group (est. 1910; now BDO International, Ltd.)
- Babson-Stewart Ivory International
- Bacnotan Steel Industries, Inc.
- BASIC Stamp II (microprocessor)
- Bechtel Systems and Infrastructure, Inc.
- Bio-Solutions International, Inc.
- Broken Sword II (game)
- Business Software Innovations, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Border Security and Immigration Improvement Act (Arizona)
- Business Software Innovations Inc. Funeral Home
- Business Software Innovations Inc. Information Technologies (Information Technologies Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has industry support, with over 1,800 companies in the Bluetooth Special Interest Group, including all of the leading players in the telecommunications and computing industries.
VML, a WPP company based in Kansas City, Missouri, and one of the world's leading marketing technology companies, announced today that Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has selected it to design and develop Bluetooth.
Bluetooth wireless technology has been refined over the last few years with standards being revised and updated by the dedicated Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
95a revision level for review and approval by members of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
26, 2002 The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), Inc.
Business Editors/High Tech Writers AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 2002 Effort to identify the applications and services that will drive demand for Bluetooth wireless-enabled handsets using GSM and 3G networks The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), Inc.
Red-M is an Associate Member of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and is co-chair of the PAN APR working group.