With this facility, Wipro becomes the first Indian headquartered company to get recognition as a Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility by the trade body Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), which is responsible for publishing the Bluetooth specifications.
What does BQTF stand for?
BQTF stands for Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of BQTF in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Qualitative Scoring System
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Barriers Questionnaire-Taiwan (cancer pain management)
- Basic Quality Tools
- Betel Quid with Tobacco (cancer research)
- Big Quiz Thing (trivia)
- Bone Quality Test
- Boston Qualifying Time (Boston Marathon; Massachusetts)
- Bureau du Québec à Toronto (French: Quebec Bureau in Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Belgian Quality Translation Association
- Brevet de Qualification des Troupes de Montagne (French: Certification of Qualification for Mountain Troops)
- Bulk Quantum Turing Machine (computing)
- Bluetooth Qualification Test Report
- Best Quadratic Unbiased Estimator
- Black Quarter Vaccine
- Bundesdeutsche Qualifizierungsstelle für Werbeagenturen und Grafikdesigner
- Budgeted Quantity of Work Performed
- Budgeted Quantity of Work Scheduled
- Azerbaijanian International Committee of the Red Cross
- Biological Quantum Yield
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amit Haller, President and CEO of IXI Mobile, said: "HYPER Corp is a leading Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF) with recognized know-how in the field.
RFI is a Notified Body for the R&TTE Directive, a Competent Body for the EMC Directive, a Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) under the US-EU Mutual Recognition Agreement, is accredited as a Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF) and has two Bluetooth Qualification Bodies (BQB).
Hyper Corp was recently designated by the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board as a Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF) for RF Conformance testing, making Hyper Corp the first BQTF for RF Conformance in the world and the only one in North America.
The BlueVision(TM) RF Conformance test system is currently utilized for RF Conformance testing at Hyper Corp's BLUETOOTH Qualification Test Facility (BQTF) for RF Conformance testing in Pleasanton, CA.
designated Hyper Corp an accredited RF Conformance BLUETOOTH Qualification Test Facility (BQTF).
Products are tested not only by the manufacturer, but also by a Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF).
The qualification tests on the Baseband core and lower level protocol stack were undertaken at 7 Layers AG in Ratingen, Germany, a Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility (BQTF), with final approval granted by Mr.