A BQB is a person authorized by the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board to provide services to Bluetooth SIG members seeking Bluetooth product qualification.
What does BQRB stand for?
BQRB stands for Bluetooth Qualification Review Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Bus Quality Partnership (UK)
- Barbershop Quartet Preservation Association (est. 1982)
- Bulgarian Quality and Productivity Centre
- Bluetooth Qualified Products Listing
- Bin Qasim Power Station (Pakistan)
- Nomenclature for Submarine Sonar (US Navy)
- Best Quality Reception (radio tuner)
- Blues qui Roule (French blues music association)
- Bodleian Quarterly Record (UK)
- Bay of Quinte Remedial Action Plan (Ontario, Canada)
- Baseball Québec Région Montréal (Canadian baseball association)
- Building Quality Restoration Program (Canada)
- Balanced Quadriphase Sequence
- Barbershop Quartet Singer
- Bâtiment Qualité Service (French: Quality Building Service)
- Berkeley Quality Software
- Beton Qualite Service (French: Quality Concrete Service)
- Bipartite Quantum State
- Black Queen Speaks (band)
- Blagoveschensk (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 2003 Bluetooth Qualification Review Board (BQRB) has formally granted MET Laboratories' BQTF accreditation.
promoter companies and a member of the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board (BQRB).
Our qualification process enforces the strict performance requirements set forth by the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board (BQRB), ensuring interoperability among Bluetooth wireless technology products," said Kurt Fischer, President of Hyper Corporation.
CETECOM is also an official Notified Body according to the European Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (TTE) and Satellite Directive, a Bluetooth Qualification Body (BQB) by the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board, and is in the field of information and communication technologies (ICT).