The authors discuss the Bluetooth API, optimization techniques, end-to-end design patterns, and scalability best practices, and provide an example photo viewer application, action game, and networked mobile web log.
What does BTAPI stand for?
BTAPI stands for Bluetooth API
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Beer Tap Assurance Program
- Before the After Party (band)
- Beginning Teachers Assistance Program (education)
- Black Tie and Pie (PistonHeads gathering)
- Blood Tribe Agricultural Project
- Bluetooth Access Point (proximity marketing)
- Bond Trade Analysis Program
- Born to Act Players (theater company; Tarzana, CA)
- Bright Treasure Art Projects (UK)
- Brooklyn Theatre Arts Project, Inc.
- Better Than A Poke In The Eye With A Sharp Stick
- Bikes, Trikes, and Quads (website)
- Blunt Thoracic Aortic Rupture
- Battleship Texas Amateur Radio Station
- Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies (various schools)
- Bass, Tenor, Alto, Soprano (ascending vocal ranges)
- Batman The Animated Series
- Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems
- Bolton Training and Assessment Services (UK)
- Buffy the Animated Series (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 compatible stack, Palm Bluetooth API, configuration tools, documentation and sample code.
Delivering the Java Bluetooth API on Esmertec's Jbed solution will enable content providers to implement richer and more interactive applications that generate more ARPU," said Anne-Marie Larkin, CTO of Esmertec.
WIDCOMM's BTW-CE Development Kit includes two Bluetooth CompactFlash cards for both ends of the Bluetooth exchange, an extensive set of Bluetooth APIs, a selection of sample applications to use for demonstrations or as base code, and full program documentation.
As part of this effort, Red-M will be supporting the Palm Bluetooth APIs with future software versions.
The Bluetooth Edition comes complete with two Zucotto Bluetooth Communications Boards with Bluetooth Radio, Baseband and Antenna; a Bluetooth Software Stack; and Java Bluetooth API.
Impulse has released a Bluetooth API for developing Bluetooth native applications over BlueUSB.