The launch of the business was financed by Philip and Neil, who were lucky enough to claim the second prize for both the creativity and design and science and technology categories of this year's Blueprint enterprise awards.
What does BPE stand for?
BPE stands for Blueprint Enterprise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPE
We have 76 other meanings of BPE in our Acronym Attic
- Best Point Estimate
- Best Practices Exchange
- Best Preliminary Estimate
- Best Proposal Estimate
- Béton Prêt à l'Emploi (French: Ready-to-Use Concrete)
- Bibliothèque pour l'Ecole (French: School Library)
- Bioprocessing Equipment (standard; American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Black Plain End (pipe)
- Black Professional Events
- Blue Pyramid Egyptians (Herriman, UT horse breeders)
- Boiling Point Elevation
- Bomber Penetration Evaluation (US Air Force)
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Expérimentation (French: Good Experimental Practices)
- Borated Polyethylene (neutron shielding material)
- Bouchillon Performance Engineering (Hanahan, SC)
- Bovine Pituitary Extract
- Bridge Point Elementary (Austin, TX)
- Bridgepoint Education (San Diego, CA)
- British Barclays Private Equity
- British Photographic Exhibitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pharos Blueprint Enterprise helps cost-focused businesses track, monitor, audit and control print and copy expenses, therefore optimizing office administration performance, and reducing waste and overall expenses anywhere from 10 to 30 percent on average.
Blueprint Enterprise is specifically designed to meet the needs of corporate and government enterprises and follows the Pharos tradition of technology innovation established over the last 13 years.