Tuesday: The Brombies, presented by the Bluegrass Association of Southern California at the Braemar Country Club, 4001 Reseda Blvd.
What does BASC stand for?
BASC stands for Bluegrass Association of Southern California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BASC
We have 49 other meanings of BASC in our Acronym Attic
- Barrow Arctic Science Consortium
- Bay Area Showcase Chorus (Santa Clara, CA)
- Bay Area Single Christians
- Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Beekeepers Association of Southern California
- Behavior Assessment System for Children
- Bengali Association of Southern California
- Berkeley APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Study Center
- Berkeley Atmospheric Sciences Center
- Binary Asymmetric Channel
- Board on Atmospheric Science and Climate
- Boonsboro Area Soccer Club
- British Association for Shooting and Conservation
- British Association of Skin Camouflage (UK)
- Buckeye Australian Shepherd Club (Ohio)
- Bulacan Agricultural State College (Philippines)
- Burnham Association of Sports Clubs (Somerset, UK)
- Business Alliance for Secure Commerce (Wilmington, DE)
- Business Anti-Smuggling Coalition (Customs and Border Protection)
- Behavior Assessment System for Children Parent Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
``The Bluegrass Association of Southern California has just taken us under their wing, and everywhere we go people are encouraging and love to see young people getting involved in bluegrass.
Some call to find out where they can see live bluegrass, which, according to the Bluegrass Association of Southern California, regularly goes on at such places as the Granada Hills Baker's Square Restaurant, Lakewood's Me and Ed's Pizza and Encino's California Traditional Music Society - as well as at festivals such as the Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest & Folk Festival coming to Paramount Ranch on May 19.