CHICK-LIT Blue-eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (Piatkus, pounds 12.
What does BED stand for?
BED stands for Blue-Eyed Devil
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BED
We have 72 other meanings of BED in our Acronym Attic
- Bediende (Dutch)
- Bend (Amtrak station code; Bend, OR)
- Best Effort Delivery
- Beverage Entertainment Dining (restaurant, Miami Beach)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bioengineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Biological Effective Dose (radiotherapy)
- Biological Engineering Division
- Bit Error Detector
- Block Error Detector/Detection
- Board of Economic Development (Luxembourg)
- Boiler Efficiency Directive
- Bois Expo Distribution (French: Wood Distribution Expo; various locations)
- Bornholm Eye Disease
- Boron Enhanced Diffusion
- Building Emergency Director
- Bulk Encryption Device
- Bureau of Energy Development
- Bus Error Destination
- Business and Economic Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have provocative names like Prussian Blue, Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans.
” ‘They’re Scary’ The Observer fanned into the streets to confront some more of these enigmatic blue-eyed devils.