The duty free store is located on the Canadian Blue Water Bridge Plaza, which is managed by the Blue Water Bridge Authority.
What does BWBA stand for?
BWBA stands for Blue Water Bridge Authority (Sarnia, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BWBA
We have 1 other meaning of BWBA in our Acronym Attic
- Broken Wing Butterfly (stock option)
- Brooks Wood Band (North Carolina)
- Brothers With Blend (African cabaret duo)
- Brown-Whalum-Braun (band)
- Buffalo Wings & Beer (restaurant; various locations)
- Builders without Borders (Hillsboro, NM)
- Bundesamt für Wehrtechnik und Beschaffung (German: Federal Office of Defense Technology and Procurement)
- Burners Without Borders (San Francisco, CA)
- Because We Believe-Art (juried eBay artists group)
- Belgian Warmblood Breeding Association
- Branch West Basketball Academy (various locations)
- Brandon Women's Bowling Association (Canada)
- British Wheelchair Bowls Association (UK)
- Babcock & Wilcox Beijing Company Ltd (China)
- Briarcliff Woods Beach Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Black Widow Business Developments (UK)
- Belgium Wallonia-Brussels Discgolf Association
- Baden-Württembergischer Bodybuilding- und Fitnessverband eV (German)
- Blue Water Baboon Farm (Dave Matthews Band song)
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund (Kent, UK registered charity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Point Edward, Canada, the Blue Water Bridge Authority will officially open the largest infrastructure crossing project in North America.
The completion of the twinning of the Blue Water Bridge was made possible through a unique partnership between the State of Michigan and the Blue Water Bridge Authority (Canada).