In an effort to provide Americans nationwide with an opportunity to personally commemorate the tenth anniversary in their own hometowns, the Foundation has partnered with USA Cares and Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc.
What does BSMoA stand for?
BSMoA stands for Blue Star Mothers of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSMoA
- Boston School of Modern Language (Massachusetts)
- British Society for Medical Mycology
- Bachelor's of Science in Materials & Manufacturing Engineering (degree)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (Bangladesh)
- Base Supply Management Office
- Belgian Society of Medical Oncology
- Bertelsmann Springer Medizin Online GmbH (German: Bertelsmann Springer Medicine Online)
- Business Solutions Medicine Online GmbH (Germany)
- Business Systems Modernization Office
- Bangladesh Steel Mill Owners Association (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Balance Sheet Management Plan (corporate finance)
- Balanced Scorecard Master Professional (various locations)
- Billing, Shipping, Marking or Packing
- Blu-Sky Mine Productions (New Zealand)
- Bristol Sharon Marie Palin, LLC (consulting firm; est. 2009)
- Bus Safety Management Program (American Public Transit Association)
- Bi-State Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Agricultural University, Gazipur, Bangladesh)
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (Bangladesh)
- Beam Shared Medium Resolution Coverage Area (US DoD MILSTAR/AEHF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blue Star Mothers of America, Central Massachusetts chapter, has partnered with "Got Books?
In Washington, Duke will carry the Blue Star Mothers of America flag in the Parade of Colors at Arlington National Cemetery.
``The kids, they don't give the moms a lot of good information,'' said Tina Perez, vice president of a local chapter of Blue Star Mothers of America.
Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc,a national Veteran Service organization which started in February 1942, began "Operation Cozy Comfort" as a means to replace the regulation Army blankets for our American soldiers with a softer "touch of home".
Both floats have ties to local chapters of the Blue Star Mothers of America, a non-profit, non-partisan support-based organization of mothers whose children are serving or have served in the military.
Blue Star Mothers of America, Utah Chapter president, Candace Chilcott of Orem, UT, sees the severity of the problem firsthand.
Members of the Blue Star Mothers of America are being honored symbolically as representatives of all mothers of United States military personnel and will attend the race as special guests of Team Rensi Motorsports and the United States Marine Corps.