David co-founded the Nano Science Institute, which has become part of the University of California's Bio-Info-Nano Research and Development Institute, and sits on the Commercialization Subcommittee of the State of California's Blue Ribbon Task Force on Nanotechnology.
What does BRTFN stand for?
BRTFN stands for Blue Ribbon Task Force on Nanotechnology (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bovine Respiratory Tract Disease (agricultural research)
- Benefits Review Task Force
- Better Regulation Task Force (United Kingdom)
- Boquet River Theatre Festival (Willsboro, NY)
- Border Roads Task Force (India)
- Broadcasting - Radio, Television and Film (Niagara College, Canada)
- Budget Reserve Trust Fund (Kentucky)
- Bureau de Représentation de Taipei en France (French: Taipei Representative Bureau in France)
- Business Return Transaction File
- Baton Rouge Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Neighbors Federal Credit Union; Lousiana)
- Brown Thrasher (bird)
- Badan Regulasi Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Telecommunication Regulatory Body)
- Baylor Regional Transplant Institute (Baylor University; Texas)
- Birmingham Ramallah Twinning Initiative
- Bayer Reference Testing Laboratory (Berkeley, CA)
- Basis Recreatie Toervaart Net (Dutch recreation area)
- Belgische Radio en Televisie Nederlands
- Bogong Regional Training Network (postgraduate vocational training; Australia)
- Balloon-Occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration
- Brown Towhee (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the State of California's Blue Ribbon Task Force on Nanotechnology, Haller is seeing traditional industries being reinvented, powered by advances in tools, information and materials science, and responding to a business environment of increasingly constrained resources.