Horton is one of the lawyers who received the highest point totals in the Michigan nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Battelle Memorial Institute Reactor
- Baumschlager Rally & Racing (Austria)
- Belton Railroad Company
- Benefit-Risk Ratio
- Benefits Realization Review (health insurance)
- Beta Readiness Review
- Big Red Racing (game)
- Big River Resources (various locations)
- Binary Revolution Radio (radio show)
- Bit Rate Reduction
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
- Budget Revision Request (various locations)
- Bus Requirements Review
- Business Readiness Rating (open source software)
- Business Renseignements et Recouvrements (French debt collection company)
- Business Requirements Review
- Business Restructuring Reserve
- Bus Regulatory Reform Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The classified US report, entitled Air Force Blue Ribbon Review of Nuclear Weapons Policies and Procedures, was circulated internally in February.
The Rampart Blue Ribbon Review Panel is headed by prominent civil rights attorney Connie Rice and includes American Civil Liberties Union attorney Carol Sobel and two other lawyers who have sued Los Angeles over issues from environmental protection to police abuses.
Neveloff appeared on a listing of "The Top 100," reflecting lawyers who received the highest point totals in the 2008 New York Super Lawyers balloting, research and blue ribbon review process.
Female attorneys with the highest point totals in the nomination, research and blue ribbon review process are named to this prestigious list.
The two agencies will jointly appoint a blue ribbon review panel that will conduct an environmental assessment of Green River to evaluate the impacts of horseback field trials at the site.
The lawyers selected for this honor received the highest point totals in the New Jersey nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
Top lawyers lists are comprised of those attorneys who received the highest point totals in the nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.