Red and blue laser diodes have been commercially available among the primary red-green-blue (RGB) colors,but there has been greater need for high output green laser diodes towards the development of high performance laser projectors and display devices.
What does BLD stand for?
BLD stands for Blue Laser Diode
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLD
We have 56 other meanings of BLD in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliothèque-Lecture-Développement (French: Reading Development Library; Senegal)
- Big League Dreams (recreational sports facility; various locations)
- Big Liver Disease (visceral lymphomatosis, avian leukosis complex)
- Bioanalytical Laboratory Director (New Jersey)
- Bitches Love Drama
- Black Lawyers Directory (UK)
- Blue Lambency Downward (Kayo Dot music album)
- Boolean Logic Diagram
- Border Line Detonation (spark ignited internal combustion engine)
- Boulder (Amtrak station code; Boulder, CO)
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner
- Bukas-Loob Sa Diyos (Filipino: Open In Spirit To God)
- Bulgarian Land Development (real estate company)
- Business Leadership Development (various organizations)
- Backlit Display Apparatus
- Balanan Lake Development Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
It reviews recent research in Group III-Nitrides semiconductor materials, and on characterization, application, and development of the III-Nitrides semiconductor devices and nanoengineering for applications such as light emitting diodes (LEDS), blue laser diodes (LDs), photodetectors, and nano-devices.
Rubicon's products are used in light emitting diodes and blue laser diodes for solid state lighting and electronics applications, in radio frequency integrated circuits and in products for military, aerospace, sensor and other applications.
Producing a blue laser diode is a great step, but you need to get the cost down, the power output up, and the right color to use this in [an electronic] display," says R.
is an advanced electronic materials provider that is engaged in developing, manufacturing and selling monocrystalline sapphire and other crystalline products for light-emitting diodes (LEDs), radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), blue laser diodes, optoelectronics and other optical applications.
A sampling of topics: blue laser diodes by low temperature plasma assisted molecular-beam epitaxy, mesoporous crystals of transition metal oxides, magnetic anisotropy of Co films annealed by laser pulses, formation of carbon fibers in high- voltage low-current electrical discharges, nanotechnology for treating damaged organs, nanomaterials in dental applications, enhanced fatigue properties of ultrafine-grained titanium rods produced using severe plastic deformation, nanostructure formation in austenitic stainless steel, and the effect of grain size distribution on the mechanical properties of nanometals.
The ATR0885 contains three outputs, each of which can be used for either the connection of blue laser diodes with a wavelength of 405 nm (HD-DVD/Blu-ray), DVD laser diodes with a wavelength of 780 nm, or CD laser diodes with 650 nm.
The ATR0842 is especially suited for blue laser diodes with 408 nm wavelength.