A typical exercise pits "friendly" blue forces against "hostile" red forces in mock combat situations.
What does BLUFOR stand for?
BLUFOR stands for Blue Forces
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bovine Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Blue Force (representing US Forces)
- Bay Logistik, Umwelt und Entsorgungs Systeme (German: Bay Logistics, Environmental and Disposal Systems; Germany)
- Better Logic Using Expert Software (Salvatore T. March publication)
- Boeing Look Up Everything System
- Basic Low Earth Orbit Unsw Experimental Satellite
- Blue Light Using FAD (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide)
- Bottom Line Up Front
- Breeches and Leather Uniform Fanclub
- Bangalore Linux User Group (India)
- Barlowed Laser collimation plug
- Bellingham Linux Users Group (Washington)
- Bergen Linux User Group (Norway)
- Bocholter Linux User Group (Bocholt, Germany)
- Battlefield Light Utility Helicopter (armed forces; UK)
- Body Language User Interface (3D gestural drawing)
- Bilateral Lower Ureteral Ligation
- Best Linear Unbiased Prediction (breeding)
- Bucks-Lehigh UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Repeater Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What we have been trying to do is design a system, which can take that data and disseminate it to all of the blue forces that need to have it," Winter said in an interview.
In a subsequent fight with Blue Forces in a hasty defense, the G2 assessed that the OPFOR would press both flanks of the brigade, but his main effort would be center at the crest of the Siberian Ridge.