Jeffery Kile, a practicing pediatrician from Kingston and Associate Medical Director for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
What does BCNP stand for?
BCNP stands for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCNP
We have 5 other meanings of BCNP in our Acronym Attic
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental (Philippines)
- Baycrest North (California)
- Black Cat Number One
- Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen
- Box Closed, No Order (USPS)
- British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy (UK)
- Bacalar Chico National Park
- Bear Canyon Neighborhood Plan
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Blocchi Continui dei Nervi Periferici
- Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist
- British Columbia Neuropsychiatric Program
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Buehman Canyon Natural Preserve
- British Columbia Non-Profit Housing Association
- Blood, Cypher 'N Ryme (hip hop group)
- Board for Correction of Naval Records
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area (Wyoming)
- British Columbia Nautical Residents Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Northern Real Estate Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent wins with BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama as well as expansions within ongoing engagements with BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, and Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania validate the direction of the Dynamics CRM Platform along with the vertical expertise of Customer Effective professional services.
Other health insurance providers being investigated by Ario's office are the Harrisburg-based Capital Blue Cross and the Wilkes-Barre-based Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
She was also employed at Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania for more than 10 years, where she held various management level positions within the Enrollment/Billing and Customer Service Departments.
Diversified Information Technologies today announced a three-year agreement with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA) to help the insurer streamline its group enrollment processes.
Earlier this year Reed joined the company as Vice President after roles with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania, where he served as President and CEO of AllOne Health; and Chief Information Officer at Geisinger Health System and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
BOSTON -- PARTNERS+simons today announced that it has been selected as the Agency of Record for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA).
Wisnewski has more than 20 years of healthcare experience, having held various positions at Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.