6 (or higher) * 18-gauge steel case with locking front door * Rack Mountable (requires optional rack-mount bracket) * Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drives with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds Two models are available: Bravo 4102 XRP Disc Publisher: 100-disc capacity and two high-speed CD/DVD drives; $3795 (MSRP).
What does BD-R stand for?
BD-R stands for Blu-ray Disc Recordable
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 76 other meanings of BD-R in our Acronym Attic
- Butane Diol
- By Direction
- Bypass Diode
- La Bande Dessinee
- Building Design & Construction
- Basic Dungeons and Dragons (game)
- Business Development & Licensing
- Blu-Ray Disc Java (programming)
- Blu-ray Disc Movie (also seen as BDMV)
- Blu-ray Disc Rewritable
- Bluray Disc - Read Only Memory
- balloon diameter to body surface area ratio
- Blowdown Emergency Core Cooling
- Balloon Diameter/Pulmonary Anulus Diameter Ratio
- Binary Decoder/Timing Module
- By Designers for Designers (collective to inspire new media designers)
- Bachelor of Development Administration
- Bachelor of Dramatic Art
- Backup Drive Amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
the largest optical-disc manufacturer in Taiwan and the only company outside Japan with the ability to produce double-layer Blu-ray Disc recordable (BD-R) discs, recently claimed to have begun trial-production of BD-R discs.
7) * Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drive with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds Primera's latest Bravo-series units have already won numerous awards, including the highly respected "Editor's Choice" award from optical disc industry expert Hugh Bennett of Hugh's News.
Specifications 4X BD-R Format Name Blu-ray Disc Recordable Format Ver.
5 supports enhanced Blu-ray Disc recordable and rewritable format, providing amazing capabilities of creating compelling video and slideshow of up to 4 layers of data totaling 128GB on a single Blu-ray Disc.
As world's first BDXL-certified authoring software, CyberLink PowerProducer supports enhanced Blu-ray Disc recordable and rewritable format, providing amazing capabilities of creating compelling video and slideshow of up to 4 layers of data totaling 128GB on a single Blu-ray Disc.
Pricing and Availability Four versions of the popular Bravo-Series Disc Publishers are now available with 12x Blu-ray Disc recordable drives and eSATA interfaces.
The Kit is a collection of software applications that enable PC and drive manufacturers to qualify a full range of BD capabilities including data backup of as much as 25GB on Blu-ray Disc Recordable (BD-R) or Blu-ray Disc Rewritable (BD-RE) media, non-protected Blu-ray disc copying, and BDAV format recording and playback.