The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) on Friday announced two new media specifications that use Blu-ray Disc technology.
What does BRDA stand for?
BRDA stands for Blu-ray Disc Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRDA
We have 6 other meanings of BRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Bubba Ray Dudley (wrestler)
- Build, Release, Deploy
- Bulk Relative Density (asphaltic concrete)
- Bundesrepublik Deutschland (German)
- Business Requirement Document (EAN)
- Business Requirements Development
- Business Requirements Document
- Bycatch Reduction Device (fishing industry)
- Bangor Regional Development Alliance (Bucksport, ME)
- Baton Rouge Dietetic Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Brigade de Répression de la Délinquance Astucieuse (French anti-crime brigade)
- British Rallycross Drivers Association (England, UK)
- British Resorts and Destinations Association (UK)
- Brussels Regional Development Agency (Belgium)
- Bulletin Rapide de Droit des Affaires (French business law bulletin)
- Bicycle Ride Directors' Association of America (Fullerton, CA)
- Bandar Raya Developments Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Bangladesh Rural Development Board
- Border Roads Development Board (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Advanced Authoring Center was recently upgraded and equipped with the latest 3D technological innovations, based on standards developed by the Blu-ray Disc Association.
LOS ANGELES, September 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced its plans for incorporating 3D into the widely successful Blu-ray Disc format.
Standardization of this format is currently underway lead by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA).
LOS ANGELES -- The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced the finalization and release of the specifications for BDXL[TM], the new multi-layer recordable Blu-ray Disc[TM] format with up to 128GB of capacity.
com/ ) learned from the Blu-ray Disc Association Press Conference that Shanghai Epic Music Entertainment Company Ltd.
Disney, which accounts for roughly 20 percent of the home video market, announced Wednesday that it will become a member of the Board of Directors of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
The Web site for the Blu-ray Disc Association is www.