The company reached agreements with well partners Anadarko Petroleum and Mitsui, as well as with Cameron International, the maker of the blowout prevention equipment for the well.
What does BOPE stand for?
BOPE stands for Blowout Prevention Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of BOPE
We have 1 other meaning of BOPE in our Acronym Attic
- Box Out Pursue Chin the Rebound Outlet (basketball)
- Barrels of Oil Per Day
- Bataan Ocean Petroleum Depot
- Beautiful on Point Diva
- Broke on Pay Day (band)
- Broken Orange Pekoe Dust (tea)
- Burned Out Paranoid Democrat (blog)
- Bay of Plenty District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais (Special Police Operations Battalion; Rio de Janeiro Police)
- Bay of Plenty Electricity (New Zealand)
- Bolt of Positive Energy
- Bureau of Planning and Economic Development (Ethiopia)
- Basic Oxygen Process Furnace
- Battle of the Pelennor Fields (game)
- Biaxially Oriented Polyester Film
- Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings (tea)
- Business Object Processing Framework
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BPH)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Biofuels Opportunities for Producers Initiative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IADC recommends a return to offshore drilling that includes recertifying all blowout prevention equipment and ensuring their suitability for the rig and well design in compliance with the Department of Interior's new standards.
Capital equipment revenue is expected to be higher than the third quarter as a result of progress made on deepwater blowout prevention equipment projects in backlog.
Blowout prevention equipment was installed and tested after the May 2 spudding, and drilling operations are under way.
0- Under the proposed joint regulations, the Department of Conservation will serve as the central point for well operators to send applications, and provide on-site evaluation of well operations and inspection and testing of blowout prevention equipment.