Byline: RICH HAMMOND Staff Writer A sweep of the Pittsburgh Pirates shouldn't be blown out of proportion.
What does BOOP stand for?
BOOP stands for Blown Out of Proportion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOOP
We have 2 other meanings of BOOP in our Acronym Attic
- Business Object Oriented Modeling (programming)
- Business Organization & Office Management
- Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Balloon Observations of Millimetric Extragalactic Radiation and Geophysics
- Bored Out of My Mind
- Boomerang Protocol
- Bored Out of My Skull
- Basic Object Oriented Programming
- Bill and the Office Of the President (Microsoft)
- Bone Out of Place
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia
- Basic Object Oriented Programming System for Intuition
- Bestuur Openbaar Onderwijs Rotterdam (Dutch: Public Education Rotterdam)
- Bureau Oudheidkundig Onderzoek Rotterdam (Dutch: Archaeological Research Office Rotterdam; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Baltic Operational Observing System
- Baltic Operational Oceanographic System (various locations)
- Bent Out of Shape (Rainbow music album)
- Bondi Ocean Outfall Sewer (engineering structure; Australia)
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both Bill and Linda Olenick deny that he struck her and characterized the incident as an embarrassing situation that has been blown out of proportion.
It's all her, and she thinks the talk about her bust size has been blown out of proportion.