The vehicle's engine has a custom aluminium front-mounted intercooler and a stainless steel air-intake system by Concord Customs, a Monza dual-port blow off valve and stainless steel air filter, and an XForce custom 3' turbo back exhaust.
What does BOV stand for?
BOV stands for Blow Off Valve (turbochargers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOV
We have 18 other meanings of BOV in our Acronym Attic
- Bag-on-Valve (high-pressure propellants)
- Bail Out Valve (rebreather)
- Band of Vikings (Danville High School; Illinois)
- Bank Of Valletta (Malta)
- Belgische Orthoptische Vereniging (Dutch: Belgian Orthoptic Association)
- Best of Vancouver (Canada)
- Best of Variety (animal competition category)
- Bias Output Voltage (electrical power)
- Blades of Vengeance (gaming clan)
- Blow Off Valve
- Blurry of Vision
- Board of Variance (California)
- Board Of Visitors
- Boards of Visitors (UK Home Office)
- Borbeno Oklopno Vozilo (Croatian: Armoured Personnel Carrier)
- Bottom of Vessel
- Bristol Old Vic (UK)
- Broker’s Opinion of Value
- Brothers of Vengeance (gaming clan)
- Brown Oil of Vitriol (commercial sulphuric acid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mopar's Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade and Turbo Blow Off Valve have already been a retail success with these owners.
8-liter 4-cylinder engine has been enhanced with a ZPIracing Turbo Kit with a Garrett GT28RS turbocharger, Fujita cold air intake system, ZPIracing 22x9x3 intercooler, Nitrous Express N-Tercooler sprayer, Tial blow off valve, ZPI Velocity Stack intake, ZPIracing 440cc fuel injectors, ZPIracing stainless downpipe and two-inch stainless up-pipe, ZPIracing high-flow oil pump and Tanabe Medallion Touring Exhaust.