Perhaps the most exciting, and exploitable, of all the global bloodstock sites belongs to Bloodstock Research Information Services (www.
What does BRIS stand for?
BRIS stands for Bloodstock Research Information Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRIS
We have 1 other meaning of BRIS in our Acronym Attic
- Bronx Recognizes Its Own
- Brothers Ivarsson of Osby (toys)
- Balloons Rest in Peace (Olen, Belgium)
- Belarusian Research Institute for Potato Growing
- Brownfields Revitalization Incentive Program (Maryland)
- Queensland Plant Pathology Herbarium (Australia)
- Bark River International Raceway (Michigan)
- Binaural Room Impulse Response (3d Audio)
- Banana Research Information System (Biodiversity International; Montpellier, France)
- Barnens Rätt I Samhället (Swedish: Children's Right in Society)
- Bohemian Regional Innovation Strategy (Czech Republic)
- Auto-Estradas de Portugal
- Back & Rosta Information Security Consulting Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- Barry Rehabilitation Inpatient Screening of Cognition (test)
- Biological Recording in Scotland Campaign (UK)
- Bipolar/BiCMOS Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- British Intelligence Support Center
- Bus Route Information System for Chennai City (India)
- Business Resource Investment Service Center (New York, NY)
- British Stock Car Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Churchill Downs Incorporated (NASDAQ: CHDN) ("Churchill Downs" or "Company") today announced that through two separate acquisitions, the Company has acquired certain assets of AmericaTAB, Bloodstock Research Information Services ("BRIS") and the Thoroughbred Sports Network ("TSN") for an aggregate purchase price of $80 million, plus potential earn-out payments of up to $7 million.
OTCBB: TPWR) today announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Bloodstock Research Information Services, Inc.