Blood urea concentration can be inversely related to the efficiency of nitrogen utilization (Nonaka et al.
What does BUC stand for?
BUC stands for Blood Urea Concentration (nephrology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BUC
We have 64 other meanings of BUC in our Acronym Attic
- Backup Commanding
- Backup Concentrator
- Benson University Center (Wake Forest University; North Carolina)
- Bergen University College (Norway)
- Besançon Université Club (French: Besançon University Club; Besançon, France)
- Bibliothèque Universitaire Centrale (French: Central University Library; various universities)
- Bilan Universitaire de Compétences (French: Academic Skills Assessment)
- Billing Unit Code
- Blessed/Uncursed/Cursed (NetHack)
- Block Up Converter (satellite component)
- Boston Urban Ceilidh (social dancing; Boston, MA)
- Brest Université Club (French university sports group)
- Brothers Under Christ (Christian fraternity)
- Buckhorn California
- Bulk Unitization Charges (shipping)
- Bunker Contribution
- Bureau of Unemployment Compensation (various locations)
- Bus Unit Controller
- Business Unit Contribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
We conclude that the self-selected regimen of RBML impairs muscle performance in 3-min intermittent intensity exercise and induces an increase in blood urea concentration in experienced male combat sports athletes.
Blood urea concentrations are commonly used as a measure of blood toxicity both between and during treatments.