Laboratory studies were unremarkable except a C-reactive protein (CRP) level of 170 mg/L (normal value [less than or equal to] 8 mg/L) and a blood sedimentation rate of 79 mm/h.
What does BSR stand for?
BSR stands for Blood Sedimentation Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSR
We have 176 other meanings of BSR in our Acronym Attic
- Biotech Stock Research, LLC (independent research firm)
- Birmingham Sound Reproducers (British stereo equipment manufacturer)
- Bit Scan Reverse
- Bit Slippage Rate
- Bite Status Register (NASA)
- Bitume Slot Racing (France)
- Biweekly Schedules Reviews
- Black Squirrel Radio (Kent State University)
- Blind Sheer Ram (petroleum industry)
- Block Shear Rupture
- Blue Sky Research (Milpitas, CA)
- Board of Standards Review (ANSI term)
- Bonsoir (French)
- Bootstrap Router (networking)
- Bottom-Simulating Reflector (Geophysics)
- Boundary Scan Register
- Brainstem-Evoked Response
- Bretagne Soubassement Réseaux (French: Brittany Bedrock Networks; Brittany, France)
- Brevet de Sécurité Routière (French)
- Brigade Spéciale de Recherche (French: Special Research Brigade; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laboratory findings showed an increase in the white blood cell count (26,400/mm3) and an acceleration of the blood sedimentation rate (114 mm/hour).
HiChem Diagnostics, a business unit of Elan Pharmaceuticals, is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality chemistry reagents and blood sedimentation rate systems headquartered in Smithfield, Rhode Island.