[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Established formally in 1952 by Executive Order, the ASBP is a joint operation, comprised of the Army, Navy, and AirForce that are tasked with collection, processing, storage, distribution, and transfusion of blood products worldwide, managing blood requests from five major combatant commands by finding available blood supplies, and delivering those supplies to the battlefield.
What does BLDREQ stand for?
BLDREQ stands for Blood Request
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ballard Power Systems (stock symbol)
- Belarusian Liberal Democratic Party (Belarus)
- Black Light Dinner Party (band)
- Brent Learning Disability Partnership (UK)
- Buddhist Liberal Democratic Party (Cambodia)
- Bulgarian Linux Documentation Project (computing)
- Baskets of Listed Depositary Receipts (investment funds)
- Boulder (lithological term)
- Blood Report
- Bag Leak Detection System
- Block Level Data Sharing (computing environment)
- Blue Lagoon Dive Shop (est. 1973; Truk, Micronesia)
- British Library for Development Studies (University of Sussex, England, UK)
- Business Long Distance Service
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- British Library Document Supply Centre
- British Library Document Supply Copyright Clearance Centre
- Blood Shipment Report
- Biblioteca Luis Demetrio Tinoco (Spanish: Luis Demetrio Tinoco Library; Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within your career, you may well live to see a single blood request form.
Mr Dunbar rejected the shut down call, and blamed human error for the blood request gaffe He said a new computer record system was being installed.