The study assessed the use of four key secondary preventive and blood pressure lowering drugs.
What does BPLD stand for?
BPLD stands for Blood Pressure Lowering Drug
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPLD
We have 5 other meanings of BPLD in our Acronym Attic
- Benefits and Payroll Liaison Branch
- Broussard, Poche, Lewis & Breaux (Louisiana)
- Bukan Puteri Lindungan Bulan (Malaysian novel)
- Blood Program Look Back System
- Banque Populaire Lorraine Champagne (French)
- British Photographers' Liaison Committee (UK)
- Brooklyn Park Lutheran Church (Minnesota)
- Barrington Public Library District (Barrington, IL)
- Bartlett Public Library District (Bartlett, IL, US)
- Bement Public Library District (Illinois, US)
- Bourbonnais Public Library District (Illinois)
- Broadview Public Library District (Broadview, IL)
- Buena Park Library District (Buena Park, CA)
- Boonshoft Physician Leadership Development Program (Wright State University; Dayton, Ohio)
- Berkeley Public Library Foundation (Berkeley, CA)
- Brooklyn Public Library Foundation (New York)
- Better Power Lines Global (Pittsburgh, PA)
- BNP Paribas Lease Group
- Badan Pengelola Lingkungan Hidup (Indonesian: Environment Agency)
- Badan Pengendalian Lingkungan Hidup Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Environmental Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here are a few of them: Prescription drugs: All blood pressure lowering drugs are not the same, and some work better than others if your problem is occasionally high hypertension.
The results show that using any one of the main classes of blood pressure lowering drugs at standard dose reduced fatal and non-fatal heart attacks by about a quarter and stroke by about a third.
They looked at a further five studies which matched atenolol against other blood pressure lowering drugs.
Under new guidelines announced yesterday by NICE and the Newcastle Guideline and Development Research Unit, doctors will be asked to start prescribing blood pressure lowering drugs alongside preventative treatments and assessment.
BLOOD pressure lowering drugs can cut the risk of a person's mind being destroyed by strokes by a third, it was revealed yesterday.
Believing it is real hypertension, doctors usually treat it with blood pressure lowering drugs, which can compromise a woman's ability to have normal contractions.
For a small proportion of individuals with MVP, beta-blockers or other drugs are used to control specific symptoms and some blood pressure lowering drugs may be used to treat mitral regurgitation.