What does BGMUT stand for?
BGMUT stands for Blood Group Antigen Gene Mutation Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Bowdoin Geneva Main Streets (Dorchester, MA)
- Buffalo Grove Montessori School (Buffalo Grove, IL)
- Butte Glenn Medical Society Alliance (Chico, California)
- Battle Group Multistatic Sonar System
- Bürgermeister (German: mayor)
- Bordeaux-Grenoble-Marseille-Toulouse (leukemia study)
- Britain's Got More Talent (TV program; UK)
- Bowling Green Municipal Utilities (Kentucky)
- Bean Golden Mosaic Virus
- Breakcore Gives Me Wood (club)
- Background Noise
- Badrika Gita Narantaka (Indonesian marching band)
- Banca General Spa (Italy)
- Bare Grolleau Nivault (French metal construction company)
- Basilos Grampositivos (Spanish: Basilos-Positive)
- Beary Good News (Bourbon Central Elementary; Paris, KY)
- Believe the Good News (ministry)