The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories - Blood Glucose Test Strips, Blood Glucose Meters and Lancets.
What does BGT stand for?
BGT stands for Blood Glucose Test (diabetes test)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BGT
We have 36 other meanings of BGT in our Acronym Attic
- Backpack Gear Test
- Balsamic Golf Trophy
- Banta Global Turnkey Ltd
- Barnsdall Gallery Theatre (Los Angeles, California)
- Be Glad To
- Benchmark Generator Tool
- Beverly Golf & Tennis Club
- Bischoff Glastechnik AG (German: Bischoff Glass Technology AG; Bretten, Germany)
- Blastbay Game Toolkit (Blastbay Studios)
- Blessed Gérard Tonque
- Blood Group Testing
- Blue Grass Trust (Lexington, KY; est. 1955)
- Bodenseewerk Geraetetechnik GmbH (German defense company)
- Bonny Gas Transport (est. 1989)
- Borehole Geometry Tool (petroleum industry)
- Botanic Gardens Trust (Australia)
- Bouillon Glucosé Tamponné (French: Buffered Glucose Broth)
- Branch If Greater Than
- Britain's Got Talent (TV show)
- Burmah Gas Transport, Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example was the hundreds of thousands of claims paid by Medicare for blood glucose test strips, which are used by diabetics to test their blood sugar levels.
A class action lawsuit filed on December 15, 2006, alleged that the 2007 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule final rule on blood glucose billing prevents diabetic residents from receiving coverage for blood glucose tests.
Effective January 1, under the rule, physicians must certify the medical necessity of each blood glucose test furnished to SNF residents--if the SNF submits that finger-stick test for payment under the Medicare Part B clinical laboratory fee schedule.
The blood glucose test strips market segment was the largest segment, valued at $7.
2 Key Market Segments Blood Glucose Test Strips Blood Glucose Meters Lancets 04.
If your Deltec Cozmo[R] pump is still in warranty and you are currently using the CoZmonitor[R]: 1) If you currently use the CoZmonitor[R] and no longer have a supply of FreeStyle[R] Blood Glucose Test Strips (Chemical Composition PQQ), immediately discontinue use of the CoZmonitor[R] and use an alternative method of testing your blood glucose.
INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1 Disclaimers I-2 Data Interpretation & Reporting Level I-3 Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-3 Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3 Blood Glucose Testing Devices I-4 Blood Glucose Monitor I-4 Diabetes Kit I-4 Diabetes Tracking System I-4 Blood Glucose Sensor I-4 Diabetes Testing Supplies I-4 Blood Glucose Test Strips I-4 Lancet I-5 Lancet Device I-5 Reagent Strips I-5 II.