MPEG block noise reduction and MPEG mosquito noise reduction.
What does BNR stand for?
BNR stands for Block Noise Reduction (file compression)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNR
We have 52 other meanings of BNR in our Acronym Attic
- Bénéfice Non Réparti (French: Non Profit Spread)
- Bengal Nagpur Railway (now part of Eastern Railway)
- Bibliothèque Numérique en Réseau (French: Digital Library Network)
- Big Nasty Rascal
- Big Nerd Ranch
- Binary News Reader
- Binary Number
- Biological Nutrient Removal (sewage treatment)
- Bird Nest Roys (band)
- bladder neck resection
- Body Not Recovered
- Boeuf de Nos Régions (French cattle industry oversight group)
- Boston Restaurant Associates, Inc. (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Bowen National Research (Pickerington, OH)
- Boyle Norman Roberts (band)
- Boysnoize Records
- Broadband Noise Reduction (application)
- Build Not Received
- Bulgarian National Radio
- Bureau National de Renseignements (French: National Information Bureau)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using an on-screen display, consumers can adjust 11 parameters (everything from picture shade and sharpness to Field and Block noise reduction and chroma delay) to suit their personal tastes.
Other features include Precision Drive(TM) 2 System with Dynamic Tilt Compensation to ensure better, faster and more accurate playback of flawed and imperfect DVDs, along with Block Noise Reduction for maximizing picture quality of MPEG2 images by eliminating unwanted artifacts in scenes where gradated images and the movement of objects between two fields are present.