Additional Features * Vital Statistics on the sub-sectors (Global as well as India) * One Company Scan every month in each sector * One Product Focus every month in each sector * Upcoming Events * Cygnus Watch on Export-Import, Regulations, M&As * Specialized Report - CRAMS , Global Generics Value Added Sections * Regulatory Watch * US FDA Approved drugs * Contract Research and Manufacturing Services * Block Buster Drugs * Drug Master Files filed at USFDA * Export-Import * Bulk Drug Manufacturers in India * Top 100 Indian Pharma Companies * Editable Power Point Presentation (Vital Statistics) * WHO GMP PLANTS Company Database Comprehensive 3600 analysis of top listed companies covering basic, operational, financial & strategic information updated on a regular basis.
What does BBD stand for?
BBD stands for Block Buster Drug
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBD
We have 61 other meanings of BBD in our Acronym Attic
- Big Black Delta (aircraft)
- Big Black Dog
- Big Black Dress
- Big Buck Down (deer hunting)
- Bigger Better Deal
- Bilan Bucco Dentaire (French)
- Birmingham Blue Dolphins
- Blackbird Designs (est. 1999)
- Bloc de Branche Droit (French: Right Bundle Branch Block; cardiology)
- Block Based Design
- Boisbriand (Flashwood, Quebec)
- Bombardier, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Boulazac Basket Dordogne (French basketball club)
- Box-Behnken Design (research method)
- Brady, Texas (Airport Code)
- Brain-Based Device
- Branch and Bound Algorithm
- Bright Bridge Display
- British Bulldogs (WWF tag team wrestlers)
- Bucket Brigade Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am convinced that usage of our databases will dramatically improve the efficiency of pharmaceutical companies and help them develop new block buster drugs.
In 2009, Lucentis, a block buster drug of Genentech, was the leading player in the global macular degeneration market.