The on-site session is being run today by charity Guide Dogs Cymru, and will show staff how to receive visitors and act as a confident guide to blind and partially sighted people.
What does BPSP stand for?
BPSP stands for Blind and Partially Sighted People
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPSP
We have 15 other meanings of BPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Base Personnel Selection Officer (Canada)
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization (nursing; Canada)
- Binary Particle Swarm Optimization
- Black Powder Safety Officer (US NPS)
- British Police Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Boat People SOS, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Butte Priority Soils Operable Unit
- Best Practice Strategic Planning
- Beyond PSP (Playstation Portable; website)
- Biodiversity Planning Support Programme
- Bradley Palmer State Park (Topsfield, MA)
- Business Process Service Provider
- Bovine Pregnancy-Specific Protein B
- Baden Powell Scout Reservation (Hawthorne, FL)
- Bandpass Sampling Receiver (microwave theory)
- Bidirectional-Wavelength Path Switched Ring
- Brazilian Political Science Review (publication)
- Business Process and Systems Review
- Bronx Professional Standards Review Organization
- Brief Psychiatric Symptom Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report - Tackling Digital Exclusion - older blind and partially sighted people and the internet - reveals people over 65 with sight loss are increasingly at risk from technological alienation.
Many blind and partially sighted people find it difficult to get out and about on their own, particularly in crowded places, when it's frosty and hazardous under foot, and when there is less daylight and shorter days.
However, the difficulties blind and partially sighted people face in making journeys, that other people often take for granted, are unacceptable and often unnecessary.
Helen Farrow, TBWS centre manager, said: "The My Guide service will help to develop the independent lifestyle for North Tyneside's blind and partially sighted people.
A SCHEME aimed at getting blind and partially sighted people into work is being trialled in Birmingham.
Action for Blind People's mobile Sight Loss Information Service, packed with the latest aids, equipment and specialist advice for blind and partially sighted people, will be visiting St Asaph, Holyhead, Porthmadog and Bala.
This partnership will reinforce our commitment to supporting blind and partially sighted people and improving the nation's eye health making this a truly dynamic and innovative time in the sector.