and European Patent Office LOS ANGELES -- Moraga Biotechnology Corporation, an adult stem cell company based in Culver City, California, announces the publication of its blood-derived Blastomere-Like Stem Cells (BLSCs) patent with the European Patent Office (EPO).
What does BLSC stand for?
BLSC stands for Blastomere-Like Stem Cell (biology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLSC
We have 32 other meanings of BLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Black Law Students' Association of Canada
- Bluemle Life Sciences Building
- Brockville Lions Steel Band (Brockville, Ontario, Canada)
- Business Link Strategy Board (UK)
- Bedfordshire and Luton Sustainable Business Partnership (UK)
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Basic Life Safety Certification (Texas)
- Basic Life Support/CPR Certificate
- Biological and Life Sciences Learning Community
- Black Lion Swimming Club (UK)
- Blyth Lifeguard & Swimming Club (UK)
- Bond Lake Skating Club (Oak Ridges, Ontario, Canada)
- Boulders, Silt and Clay (lithological term)
- Brighton Life Saving Club (Australia)
- Buffalo Life Sciences Complex (Buffalo, NY)
- Burns Lake Soccer Club (Burns Lake, BC, Canada)
- Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (video game)
- big liquid scintillation counter 4 pi
- Boulder-Lhasa Sister City Project (Colorado)
- Basic Life Support Defibrillation
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Moraga Biotechnology Corporation, an adult stem cell company based in Los Angeles, California, announces the licensing of its blood-derived Blastomere-Like Stem Cells (BLSCs) with Pharmacells, Ltd.