NASG's full line of flat armored glass products will be exclusively represented by Defenshield's team of bullet, blast and fragment resistant solutions experts.
What does BFR stand for?
BFR stands for Blast and Fragment Resistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BFR
We have 72 other meanings of BFR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Fat Rim (BMX bicycle)
- Big Freakin Rocket (amateur rocketry)
- Big Freakin' Radio (polite form)
- Big Freakin' Rock
- Big Freakin' Router (polite form)
- Big Freaking Revolver
- Bigger, Faster Routers (intranet)
- Biggest Finest Revolver (polite form)
- Binary File Replacement (command line program for MS Windows)
- Black Flag Racing (motorbike race team)
- Blood Flow Rate (dialysis)
- Blue Force Reporting
- Body Fat Ratio (health statistic)
- Bona Fide Request
- Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas (Brazilian soccer club)
- Brain Forest Rytual (band; est. 1992)
- Bridged Frequency Ringing
- Brominated Flame Retardant
- Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (German: Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- bone formation rate at tissue level
Samples in periodicals archive:
BfR Holdings Limited, a company based in Hong Kong and Singapore which makes blast and fragment resistant (BfR) combat boots, has launched a global e-commerce store.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Defenshield is growing rapidly and has launched a newly expanded website to better serve its current and potential users its bullet, blast and fragment resistant equipment, including the Mobile Defensive Fighting Position (MDFP).