Bank of Nevada Commercial Banking Blake Dawson Waldron (Australia) Candlewood Partners Capital Placement Holdings Corporate Renewal Services, Inc.
What does BDW stand for?
BDW stands for Blake Dawson Waldron (Australia; law firm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDW
We have 17 other meanings of BDW in our Acronym Attic
- Banking Data Warehouse (IBM; financial analysis & intelligence software)
- Barcelona Design Week (Spain)
- Belgrade Design Week (Serbia)
- Below Decks Watch
- Best Destination Wedding
- Bibliothèque des Dialectes de Wallonie (French: Library of Dialects in Walloon; Walloon, Belgium)
- Big Daddy Wayne
- Big Daddy Weave (christian band)
- Billy Dee Williams
- Biodegradable Waste
- Block Descriptor Word
- Boundary Diffraction Wave (physics)
- Brian Douglas Wilson (singer; Beach Boys)
- Brisbane Dance and Theater Workshop (Australia)
- Broke Don't Work
- Broker-Dealer Withdrawal
- Brussel Deze Week (Dutch: Brussels This Week; newspaper; Brussels, Belgium)
- Business Data Warehouse
- Business Data Worldwide
- Byzantine Daily Worship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lenders, Analysts, Investors, Lawyers, Consultants, Risk Managers and Governmental officers Authors/Contributors - Advokatfirman Vinge - Allen & Overy LLP - Alston & Bird LLP - Arendt & Medernach - Blake Dawson Waldron - Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP - Close Brothers Corporate Finance - Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP - INSOL International - Marrache & Co - SALANS - Shearman & Sterling LLP - Squire, Sanders & Dempsey - Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP - Walkers - Wellensiek Rechtsanwalte - White & Case LLP - Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP - WONGPARTNERSHIP For more information visit http://www.
Interwoven has a strong and expanding presence in Australia/New Zealand with several hundred customers including RTA; NSW Health; Macquarie Bank; Qantas; Clayton Utz, a leading Australian law firm; and Blake Dawson Waldron, an international law firm with offices in Australia, England, and China.