Each of these patients presented with difficulty voiding and high post-void residual urine volumes; each of these patients was managed with cystoscopy, bladder neck incision and clip removal.
What does BNI stand for?
BNI stands for Bladder Neck Incision (urology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BNI
We have 61 other meanings of BNI in our Acronym Attic
- Bankruptcy Navigator Index (software)
- Barrow Neurological Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
- Basic Nuclear Installation
- Batteries Not Included
- Bechtel National, Inc.
- Benin City, Nigeria (airport code)
- Better Neighborhoods, Inc. (New York)
- Bigger Net Income (business networking organization; St. Louis, MO; est. 1994)
- Bio Nova International Pty. Ltd (Australian medical device manufacturer)
- Bishop Noll Institute (Hammond, IN)
- Boone Newspapers, Inc. (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Brave New Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- British Nursing Index
- Broadband Network Interface (Cisco)
- Bureau of Narcotics Investigation
- Business Network International
- Business Networking International
- Bureau of Narcotics Investigation and Drug Control
- Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bladder neck was fibrotic and high; bladder neck incision with cold knife was performed endoscopically just previous to the open cystolithotomy operation.