with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, is working to understand the mechanism of degeneration of bladder epithelial cells that occurs in IC patients.
What does BEC stand for?
BEC stands for Bladder Epithelial Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BEC
We have 301 other meanings of BEC in our Acronym Attic
- Best-Effort Connection
- Biblioteca Electrónica Cristiana
- Bibliothèque de l'Ecole des Chartes (French: Library of the Charter Schools; journal)
- Bid Evaluation Criteria (various locations)
- Big East Conference (collegiate athletic association)
- Big Evil Corporation
- Billing Event Code
- Binary Erasure Channel
- Biogeoclimatic Ecosystem Classification
- Biomass Energy Centre (UK)
- Blister Express Center (production system)
- Bloomington Educational Cable
- Blue Earth County (Minnesota)
- Bluetooth Ethernet Controller
- Board Endorsed Course (Board of Studies: Australia)
- Board of Examining Chaplains
- Boletim dos Estudos Crioulos (Portugese: Bulletin of Creole Studies)
- Bolsa Eletrônica de Compras (Brazil)
- Bonner Entwicklungswerkstatt für Computermedien (German: Bonn Development Workshop for Computer Media
- Bootheel Education Center (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urine samples from volunteers who drank cranberry juice cocktail showed that 8 ounces of the drink resulted in the adherence of fewer infection-causing bacteria to bladder epithelial cells compared with 4 ounces of the drink, Kalpana Gupta, M.
Urine samples from volunteers who drank cranberry juice cocktail showed that 8 ounces of the drink resulted the adherence of fewer infection-causing bacteria to bladder epithelial cells compared with 4 ounces of the drink, Kalpana Gupta, M.