14 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM), a fund of hedge funds with approximately $15 billion dollars under management, today announced that Gideon Berger, a Managing Director, will be heading the BAAM office in London effective January 2, 2007.
What does BAAM stand for?
BAAM stands for Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAAM
We have 22 other meanings of BAAM in our Acronym Attic
- British Association for Applied Linguistics
- Bangladesh Association of Los Angeles (California)
- Brain and Acute Leukemia Cytoplasmic (gene)
- Belmont Arthur Avenue Local Development Corporation (New York, NY)
- British Association of Advisors and Lecturers in Physical Education
- Bachelor of Arts: Applied Music
- Basic Administration & Management
- Beck Airway Airflow Monitor
- Behavior Analysis Association of Michigan
- Biodiversity Assessment and Management (Cleveland, Queensland, Australia)
- Boston Anarchists against Militarism
- Boston Anti-Authoritarian Movement (anarchist group)
- British Association of Anger Management (UK)
- Bay Area Automated Mapping Association
- Basic Army Aviation Medicine Course
- Bay Area Affiliate Managers Coalition (online advertising; California)
- Bay Area Affiliate Marketing Coalition (California)
- Bay Area Association of Muslim Lawyers (San Francisco, CA)
- Bachelor of Arts Anthropology
- Budget Authorization Account Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK and LONDON, November 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM), a fund of hedge funds with approximately US$15 billion dollars under management, today announced that Gideon Berger, a Managing Director, will be heading the BAAM office in London effective January 2, 2007.
NEW YORK -- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management ("BAAM"), a division of Blackstone (NYSE: BX), today announced that Anthony Maniscalco, the former Head of Alternative Asset Management within Barclays' Financial Institutions Investment Banking Division, has joined.
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management is the largest FoHF, with $39 billion, while Bridgewater Associates is the largest hedge fund, with $76 billion.
Gill was previously responsible for product development and marketing at Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, a firm he joined after seven years at J.
Donnelly will head business development and client relations in Australia and the Pacific Rim for Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM), the world's largest provider of customized hedge fund solutions for institutional investors.
has joined Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) as Vice President within its manager identification team.
Robertiello, CFA, former President of Summit Fiduciary Services, LLC, to join Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) as Managing Director within its manager selection team.