If you want to start a business here, we'd advise you to take the entrepreneurs' class sponsored by the Bank at the Blackfeet Community College," she says.
What does BFCC stand for?
BFCC stands for Blackfeet Community College (Browning, MT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFCC
We have 8 other meanings of BFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Boolean Functions Cryptography and Applications (International Workshop)
- Broadcast Film Critics Association
- Brookhaven Fields Civic Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Building & Fire Code Academy (Illinois)
- Benton Franklin Community Action Committee (Pasco, WA)
- Big Foam Clue Bat (UserFriendly)
- Banque Française de Crédit Coopératif (French: French Bank Credit Cooperative)
- Bible Fellowship Community Church (Vancouver, WA)
- Biman Flight Catering Centre (est. 1989)
- Black Forest Community Club (Black Forest, CO)
- Border Fancy Canary Club (UK)
- Bretagne Floride Caravelle Club (French automobile club)
- British Federation for Correspondence Chess (UK)
- Brothers for Christian Community (religious order)
- Bush Fire Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- Benjamin Franklin Classical Charter School (Franklin, MA)
- Breeder Fuel Cycle Demonstration
- Banque Française du Commerce Extérieur (French: French Bank for Foreign Trade)
- Benign Focal Childhood Epilepsy
- Boundary-Scan Fault Coverage Examiner (JTAG Technologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eileen Henderson (Blackfeet) from Blackfeet Community College, Browning, Mont.
AP) -- A former Blackfeet Indian Reservation resident with a doctorate in clinical psychology is the new president of Blackfeet Community College in Browning.
Tribal Colleges with students and faculty participating in SRE include: Blackfeet Community College, Browning, Mont.
AP) -- The new math and science building at the Blackfeet Community College has been designed to reflect tradition and the future in its architecture.
Terrance Whitright, president of Blackfeet Community College in Browning, Montana.
Marvin Weatherwax said a class devoted to Lewis and Clark is being considered for Blackfeet Community College at Browning, where he teaches on the expedition and the aftermath as part of Blackfeet studies.
The recipients include Salish-Kootenai College, Blackfeet Community College, Fort Belknap College, Little Big Horn College, Stone Child College and Dull Knife Memorial College.