ADM s support will strengthen the Polish Society for Bird Protection s efforts to protect rare birds in Poland in agricultural areas that are considered to be ecologically valuable due to their role as important nesting and feeding habitats for grassland birds such as great snipes, lapwings, black-tailed godwits, ruffs, redshanks and shovelers.
What does BTGD stand for?
BTGD stands for Black-Tailed Godwit (bird species)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTGD
- British Tomato Growers' Association
- Buffalo Trace Goat Association (est. 2006; Kentucky)
- Bumiputra Tourist Guide Association (Malaysia)
- Brain Tumor Genome Anatomy Project
- Bio-Technology General (stock symbol)
- Bukit Tinggi Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Bridging the Gap Christian Store (bookstore; Duluth, GA)
- Bilateral Testicular Germ Cell tumour
- Bilateral Testis Germ Cell Tumor
- Beyond the Global Divide
- Building Trades Group Drug and Alcohol (Australia)
- Baker Tilly Groupe France Audit
- Beyond the Garden Gate (flower company; Falls Church, VA)
- By the Grace of God
- Ben Taub General Hospital (Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Bill the Galactic Hero (book series)
- Bisexual Transgender Gay Lesbian
- Bottle Tree Gardens Motel (Australia)
- Black-Tailed Gnatcatcher (Polioptila melanura, bird species)
- Bar-Tailed Godwit (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black-tailed Godwits at RSPB Conwy and Spotted Redshank at Connah's Quay are a foretaste of the "big fortnight" of southbound wader passage due in the first two weeks of August.
SAFE HAVEN: Protected wildlife area Egremont beach is a vital habitat for birds such as the pintail duck and the black-tailed godwit
The portrait of a black-tailed godwit standing one-legged on a post won 10-year-old Sophie Bramall from Stafford the under-12s category of the RSPCA Young Photographer Awards.
The black-tailed godwit has just 50 breeding pairs and has seen numbers decline by a third in the past 15 years.
The black-tailed godwit has just 50 breeding pairs.
May be extinct by 2050 Black-tailed godwit Due to increased flooding during spring.
The top 5 list of endangered species in the UK is: 1 Red-necked phalarope, 2 Black-tailed godwit, 3 Scottish wildcat, 4 Capercaillie, 5 Cuckoo.