Reuters reported in September that Stanley Black and Decker was in final discussions with Spectrum to sell the business, after Apollo Global Management LLC dropped out of the bidding.
What does B&D stand for?
B&D stands for Black and Decker
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&D
- Bridges & Buildings (now Bridges and Structures)
- Brummel and Brown (Yogurt spread)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Bath & Body Works (retail store)
- Benefits and Compensation (employment remuneration packages)
- Board and Care (long-term care)
- Bottle and Can (soft drink classifications)
- Broadcasting and Cable
- Buckingham & Carnatic Mills
- Builds and Controls
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black and Decker is a leading multi-national producer of power tools and accessories.
The Kwikset Smart Scan is the first biometric product launched by Black and Decker.