Jah Cure was not convicted by a jury and there were serious doubts about his conviction,' said Cristel Amiss, coordinator of the Black Women's Rape Action Project, based in north London.
What does BWRAP stand for?
BWRAP stands for Black Women's Rape Action Project (est. 1991)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Begin with Review and Friend (SCUBA diving)
- Being Wary Reduces All Failures (diving mnemonic)
- Big White Rabbits Are Fluffy (diving nuemonic)
- Big Women Really Are Fun (diving memory tool)
- Blonde Women Really Are Funny
- Blue Whales Really Are Fat
- Breathing Water Really Ain't Fun (diving mnemonic)
- Bruce Willis Ruins All Films
- Buoyancy, Weights, Releases, Air & Final check (Scuba diving buddy check mnemonic)
- Burger with Relish and Fries (diving mnemonic)
- Bayou Women's Republican Club (Lacombe, LA)
- Berkeley Wireless Research Center
- Black Writers Reunion & Conference
- British Wildlife Rehabilitation Council (UK)
- Bill Williams River Corridor Steering Committee (USACE)
- British Women Racing Driver's Club (UK)
- Brackish Water Reclamation Demonstration Facility (Port Hueneme Water Agency; California)
- Balochistan Water Rehabilitation Development Project
- Ballast Water Reporting Form (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christel Amis of the Black Women's Rape Action Project said: "In our experience in such cases most judges are dismissing women and destroying their credibility.