European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, International Finance Corporation, Entrepreneurial Development Bank of the Netherlands and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, paid for the Caucasus Growth Fund.
What does BSTDB stand for?
BSTDB stands for Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ball State Teachers College (Muncie, IN; now Ball State University)
- Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission
- Bessemer State Technical College (Bessemer, AL)
- Bridge Street Token Club (Frankfort, KY)
- British Smaller Technology Companies
- Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds (forum)
- Bahrain Society for Training and Human Resources Development (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bivoltine Sericulture Technology Development (silk production; India)
- Black Sea Trade and Development (Bank)
- Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation
- Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Disease Control (New York)
- Bachelor of Science in Textile Engineering (degree; Bangladesh)
- Back Stage Technologies Europe (UK)
- Bounded Socio-Technical Experiment (sustainable development)
- Beijing Shenwu Thermal Energy Technology (combustion equipment manufacturer; China)
- Base Shop Test Facility
- Battle Staff Training Facility
- Bibliographic Services Task Force (University of California Libraries)
- British Student Taekwondo Federation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Businesses and people in the Black Sea region will only stand to benefit if Ankara and Yerevan agree to re-open their long-closed border, Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) General Manager Andrey Kondakov said in an interview with Today's Zaman.
BDB said on September 19 that it had signed an agreement on a 31 million euro credit line from Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB).
In a press release, Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) said it has inked a second facility with German Development Bank KfW for $ 70 million in Thessaloniki on Oct.
Sahin, Arinc and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank President Andrey Kondakov will make opening remarks of the forum.
At a total cost of EUR 108 M, the project is co-financed by a EUR 11 M loan from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank and by Enhol Group's equity investment.
According to relase, Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) signed a second facility with German Development Bank KfW for $ 70 million in Thessaloniki on Oct.
ANKARA, Jul 2, 2009 (TUR) -- The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) loaned USD 40 billion to Turk Eximbank.