THE BLACK-SCHOLES MODEL The Black Scholes Option Pricing Model (Black and Scholes, 1973) can be used to compute the value of an option.
What does BSOPM stand for?
BSOPM stands for Black Scholes Option Pricing Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BSOPM in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Simultaneous Optic Neuropathy
- Binary Structured Object Notation (MongoDB)
- Battlestaff Operations Officer
- Basal Sphincter of Oddi-Pressure
- Biblical Seminary of the Philippines
- Big Suites of Polls (Gaia online)
- Bonsai Society of Portland (Portland, Oregon)
- Brazilian Series of Poker
- Breckenridge Series of Poker (web group)
- Building, Site and Operational Plan (construction approval; Wisconsin)
- Ballooning Society of Pikes Peak (Colorado)
- Buffalo Southern Railroad
- Both Sides, One String (footbag)
- College of Behavioral and Social Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Background System Operational Test
- Border Services Officer Test
- Borderline Serous Ovarian Tumor (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Boston School of Occupational Therapy (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Berean School of the Bible (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the company often will use the binomial or Black Scholes option pricing models to value these warrants.
Many respondents indicated dissatisfaction with the Black Scholes option pricing model, which was designed for short-term, publicly traded options.