What does BRMBA stand for?
BRMBA stands for Black Rock Mountain Bike Association (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Rubber Manufacturers Association Ltd.
- Broad Rental Market Area (UK)
- Brokers and Reinsurance Markets Association
- Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association
- Biological Response Modifiers Advisory Committee
- Biological Resource Management Plan
- Behaviour Regulation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Business Reply Mail Accounting System
- Big Red Marching Band (Cornell University)
- Birmingham Broadcasting, Ltd. (UK radio station)
- Basic Rifle Marksmanship Course
- Bay Regional Medical Center (Michigan)
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (from the 1953 movie, the Wild One; also a band)
- Blue Ridge Mountains Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Blue Ridge Music Center
- Border Riders Motorcycle Club (Seattle, WA)
- Boston Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- British Masters Championships
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center (Brownwood, TX)
- British Ready Mixed Concrete Association