We reunited in the mid-nineties as members of the Black Radical Congress, among several political formations that would benefit from his tireless advocacy for civil and human rights.
What does BRC stand for?
BRC stands for Black Radical Congress
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRC
We have 314 other meanings of BRC in our Acronym Attic
- Billing Repair Card (railroad repair shop)
- Billy-Ray Cyrus (singer)
- Biological Records Centre (UK)
- Biomedical Research Centre (various locations)
- Biomedical Research Committee (Indiana University School of Medicine)
- Bioresource Center (Riken; Japan)
- Biotechnology Research Center
- Birthright Citizenship
- Bisexual Resource Center
- Bissett Resource Consultants, Ltd (Calgary, AB, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Otis Cunningham, a Chicago health care worker and a member of the Black Radical Congress, a national political group, credits Worrill for pushing reparations since long before the idea was popular.
BRC-NEWS: Black Radical Congress - General News Articles/Reports
International Committee of the Black Radical Congress, National Council of the Black Radical Congress
What a thrill it was to me "down under" in the South Pacific to read in a 1998 issue of Social Justice that Rodney's 1974 writing on the relevance of political conferences was featured in a comment on the Black Radical Congress (Lusane, 1998).
In the same week I receive an E-mail message from a gay friend who attended the Black Radical Congress, telling me a Kenyan woman in Alabama has possibly been lynched; no major media cover the news.