Construction is in zinc die with black powder coat finish.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Black Powder Coat (product color)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Beyond Parental Control (various locations)
- Bi-Phase Coding
- Bible Presbyterian Church
- BigPond Cable (Telstra)
- Biological Pest Control
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry (education)
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Canada (pharmaceutical company)
- Bipartisan Policy Center (Washington, DC)
- Bissell Pro Cycling (racing team)
- Black People's Convention
- Block Power Control
- Blois Poker Club (France)
- Board of Port Commissioners (California)
- Bonnes Pratiques Cliniques (French: Good Clinical Practices)
- Book & Periodical Council of Canada
- Boost Protective Cover
- Booster Preamplifier Card
- Bordeaux Poker Club (France)
- Border Protection Command (Australia)
- Bournemouth and Poole College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crafted for the best players in the world by Odyssey's award-winning design team, the ProType Black line features heads with a black PVD finish, black powder coat steel shafts, and a black, seamless grip giving the premium collection a distinctively stealth look.
Also featured are a stainless steel stabilizer-mounting insert, black powder coat finish, BCY 452X string/cables and a unique cable slide, which combines a Teflon fixture for the cables and a built-in roller that contacts the carbon rod.
The panels are fabricated from sheet steel or aluminum with a black powder coat and a light textured finish.
where their availability in chrome, black powder coat and self-colour will enable specialist panel builders to readily source the most suitable version for quick and simple fitment.
SnatchLatch is constructed of 10ga steel, with a black powder coat that will last for years.
Each RaidSTAR 35 features rugged 16 gauge chassis construction with an attractive black powder coat finish.
Each RaidMaster features rugged 16 gauge chassis construction with an attractive black powder coat finish.