WASHINGTON, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it filed a lawsuit on March 9, 2011, against the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) to obtain records detailing contacts between DOJ and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) over a voter intimidation lawsuit filed against the New Black Panther Party for Self Defense.
What does BPPSD stand for?
BPPSD stands for Black Panther Party for Self Defense
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BPPSD in our Acronym Attic
- Business Protection Plan Rebate (utility payment; Ontario, Canada)
- Ballam Park Primary School (Frankston, Victoria, Australia)
- Banora Point Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Bejoy Peter's Public Speaking (India)
- Billion Packet per Second (computer networking)
- Birds of Prey Protection Society (Bulgaria)
- Blood Plasma Protein Spectrum
- Bukit Panjang Primary School (Singapore)
- Bureau for Policy and Programme Support (UN)
- Banana Paper Project Supporting Association (Japan)
- Badan Pengawas Pemegang Saham Minoriti (Malaysian: Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group)
- Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology, Indonesia
- Badan Pengkajian Penerapan Teknologi (Indonesian: Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology; Indonesia)
- Business Personal Property Tax (various locations)
- Benign Paroxysmal Positioning Vertigo (medical condition)
- Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo
- Benign Paroxystic Positional Vertigo
- Brevet de Patron Plaisance Voile (French sailing certification)
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo of the Horizontal Semicircular Canal
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo of the Posterior Semicircular Canal
Samples in periodicals archive:
His main problem is that he is an affiliate of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense and not a member per se, like many in the community who loved and supported the Party but did not follow the ideological and organizational rules to a tee.
Over the next few minutes, Worrill invited a range of others to speak, including a leader of the New Black Panther Party for Self Defense and a member of Trinity United Church of Christ.
Newton, co-founder of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense.