In that case, a string of people were accused of running a drug gang known as the Black Mafia Family, who allegedly began selling cocaine in the Detroit area in the early 1990s.
What does BMF stand for?
BMF stands for Black Mafia Family (drug trafficking organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMF
We have 100 other meanings of BMF in our Acronym Attic
- Battle MC Francophone (French: Francophone MC Battle; microphone controller contest)
- Be Mine Forever
- Be My Friend
- Beer Membrane Filtration (purification; Norit Process Technology)
- Belgian MoOo Farm (distributed computing)
- Bella Moss Foundation (pet infections)
- Best Mates Forever
- Bibliothèque Michel Fleury (French: Michel Fleury Library)
- Big Mother Freaker (polite form)
- Birla Mutual Fund (India)
- Black Management Forum
- Blowin' Money Fast (Rick Ross song)
- Blue Moon Festival (Vise, Belgium)
- Bone Marrow Foundation
- Breckenridge Music Festival (Breckenridge, CO)
- Bright Mountain Foundation (Boulder, CO)
- British Military Fitness (UK)
- British Motorcycle Federation
- British Motorcyclists Federation
- British Music Fair (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet when the bus doors opened, it was not Jeezy who emerged but members of the storied ATL street crew Black Mafia Family (BMF).
The Raw Report, well known for being the first DVD to cover the infamous Black Mafia Family, is one of the most respected brands in the urban DVD market.