The Times, film idolaters, and sellers of cult merchandise won't remind you, but Guevara was also involved in an unsuccessful plot in 1965 to blow up the Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, and Liberty Bell--conspiring with a violent group known as the Black Liberation Front.
What does BLF stand for?
BLF stands for Black Liberation Front
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLF
We have 33 other meanings of BLF in our Acronym Attic
- Bicycle Liberation Front
- Big Lazy Fart
- Big Lottery Fund (UK)
- Biggest Little Fellowship
- BigSender Language File
- Bildleverantorernas Forening
- Billboard Liberation Front
- Biodiversity Legal Foundation (Boulder, Colorado)
- Bit-Lock Flag
- Black Leadership Forum, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
No matter what our political history, no matter whether we'd spent years on the black liberation front, if we weren't down with the march we were anti-black male and therefore anti-black family.