The Advanced Mode provides a range of adjustments to further customize the PLV-Z60's image, such as lens iris adjustment, black level expansion, contrast enhancement, outlines compensation, and RGB offset.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Black Level Expansion (electronic equipment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Base Line Engineering (staffing company; San Jose, CA)
- Basic Logic Element (computer algorithm)
- Belen (Amtrak station code; Belen, NM)
- Bellingham LAN (Local Area Network) Experience (Bellingham, WA)
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Bevel Large End (pipe design)
- Bilateral Lower Extremity
- Bilingual Education
- Binary Liquid Explosive
- Black Label Empire (independent record label)
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
- Bottom Line Entry
- Branch If Less or Equal
- Brand Licensing Europe (trade show)
- Broadband Loop Emulation Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data are passed on to the image processing unit which performs further known image improvement processes including diagonal line compensation (DLC), horizontal CTI and 2D-LTI, horizontal adaptive peaking, dynamic contrast improvement (DCI) black level expansion, contrast, brightness, saturation TINT control and non-linear color space enhancement (NCE).
Video enhancements include Luma/Chroma Transient improvement, peaking and black level expansion.
RTM Pro also automatically turns off the scan velocity modulation, sharpness, fleshtone and black level expansion circuitry.
The F500 series also includes Magic Focus auto digital convergence, 117-point manual digital convergence, adjustable edge enhancement, adjustable black level expansion and three color temperature settings, MTS stereo/SAP with dbx, SRS surround sound, BBE sound enhancement, 24 watt speaker system, four picture mode memories, glow key preprogrammed remote control, front panel menu controls, dual 181 channel NTSC tuners, three-language on-screen display, parental locks and closed caption decoder.
Delivering 1280 horizontal lines of resolution, the sets offer even a deeper level of fine tuning that include adjustable color temperature and selectable advanced scan velocity modulation and black level expansion.
Further enhancing image quality, many Toshiba DVD players feature Video Black Level Expansion circuitry.
User Selectable Black Level Expansion: Hitachi's new user-selectable black level expansion mode improves the pictures' perceived contrast ratio when engaged.