The supporters - including staff from MSB solicitors, which has chosen the trust as its charity of the year - leapt 15,000ft from a plane at the Black Knights parachute centre, in Lancaster, yesterday.
What does BKPC stand for?
BKPC stands for Black Knights Parachute Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKPC
- Barang Kena Pajak (Indonesian: Taxable Goods)
- Bare Knuckle Pickups (UK)
- Best Known Practice
- Bleached Kraft Pulp
- Blue Knight Power (online gaming forum)
- Buchele & Kremer Produktivitätsberatung GmbH
- Buell Kratzer Powell Ltd. (Philadelphia, PA)
- British Kidney Patient Association
- Berkeley Korean Presbyterian Church (Berkeley, CA)
- Bhote Koshi Power Company Pvt. Ltd. (Nepal)
- Bank Karya Produksi Desa (Indonesian bank)
- Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble (band)
- Branchport / Keuka Park Fire Department (Branchport, NY)
- Bagian Kesatuan Pemangkuan Hutan (Indonesian: United Pemangkuan Forest)
- BSES (Bombay Suburban Electric Supply Limited) Kerala Power Ltd. (India)
- Badan Pengawasan Pasar Modal (Indonesian investment coordinating board)
- Balai Kesehatan Paru Masyarakat (Indonesian: Institute for Lung Health Society; est. 1952)
- Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal Daerah (Indonesian Regional Investment Coordination Board)
- Bacteremic Klebsiella Pneumoniae Pneumonia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The victim was a member of the Black Knights Parachute Centre, which is based in the village, has been operating since 1964 and is affiliated to the British Parachute Association.
The sky dive took place at the Black Knights Parachute Centre in Lancaster and Jodie was one of a handful of people able to jump on the day due to poor weather conditions.
Mark and Sarah will go sky high to bolster those funds when they jump from The Black Knights Parachute Centre in Lancashire.
The weekend tragedy at the Black Knights Parachute Centre at Cockerham, near Lancaster, is being investigated by the British Parachute Association.
She had tackled the jump at the Black Knights Parachute Centre in Cockerham, Lancashire, in memory of her aunt Mary McEvoy who died from breast cancer two years ago.
He was given the out-of-court settlement after taking legal action against Black Knights parachute centre in Cockerham, Lancashire.